Sunday, September 16, 2007

Checking in.

Hey there friends and family. I just wanted to check in quick to let everyone know I'm still here. I've done so much I don't even know where to start and don't really feel up to getting into it all right now. So I'll just say that New Zealand is quite possibly the most beautiful place I've been. Like, ever. It's really amazing. They say there are four seasons in one day, which I've found to be true. And in the last couple weeks I've noticed that my mood tends to change with the seasons. Which is good I guess. I've felt everything. Excited, nervous, anxious, awestruck, and totally content. Every day is different. And I can honestly say I wouldn't change a thing.

I'll upload all the pictures when I can. Although I can't imagine they'll do it justice.

Hope all is well.

No comments: