Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Pre-test

Remember in school when you used to take pre-tests before starting a new subject? They were never graded, it was merely to see how much you knew. Then a similar test was given later to see if you learned anything. Well, this weekend I'm giving myself a pre-test of sorts. It's not exactly French pastry, but it's fun.

For our contribution to his family Easter, Nate and I are bringing a brood of these cute guys.


However there's been some debate. In the spirit of giving, and also the fact that I can't make up my mind, I'd also like to make a flock of these.


I mean seriously. How adorable. So we'll see. A few sheep may sneak their way into the mix. Nate is intimidated by the sheep heads for some reason. I don't see a problem. Whatever we do, we'll be tackling them on Saturday. Hopefully most of them will survive for Easter.

No comments: