Thursday, June 28, 2007

Done deal.

Well, the tickets are booked. There's really no turning back now. The ever changing itinerary rounded out into a very nice trip if I do say so myself. It started out a little wild, hitting every city and country west of San Francisco. But then my very intelligent friends and family talked some sense into me. I ended up with an itinerary that will hopefully allow me time to relax and get to know the cities and people I visit.

Anyway, here are the major stops: Auckland, Melbourne, Cairns, Singapore, Bangkok, and Hong Kong. At least those are the cities I'll be flying in and out of. There will be a bunch of stuff in between. Especially around Bangkok. That'll be home base for six weeks or so. All in all it'll be three months of something new everyday. I can't wait.

More details to follow soon. Well, they'll follow when I get around to figuring them out.

No comments: