Thursday, June 28, 2007

I hope you know who you are.

I owe a HUGE thank you to my wonderful family and friends. I don't want to be dramatic or anything, but I really couldn't do this without your support. It probably shouldn't matter at this point in my life, after all I am ALMOST 30 now. But having the approval of of my parents helps me feel good about taking this trip. I respect their opinion. And even though I'm making them sick with worry, they still manage to encourage me. Thank you. Oh and thanks in advance for taking me in when I'm broke and homeless come December.

I've been completely overwhelmed with encouraging words from friends as well. Not one person has ever suggested that I am out of my mind and crazy. Even though that's how I feel most days. So thanks for making me feel normal and conning me into believing that I can do this.

Okay. Enough sap. I've got hostels to book.

No comments: