Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Just start writing.

That's the advice I always give myself when I don't know what to write. Just start, and something will happen. It works in theory. Something always happens. However, it's not always good.

In any case, I'm starting. This is my first blog. I've thoroughly enjoyed reading other blogs for quite some time. But it has never occurred to me to write my own until now. I've never had anything interesting to write about really. And I may be jumping the gun just a little even now. I plan on using this blog to keep in touch while I'm away on my upcoming travels. Post thoughts about things I learn, see, eat, etc. Normal blogging material. Hopefully some interesting stuff. Hopefully. We'll see. Until then. I'm taking my own advice and I'm writing. Hey, it's a start.

No comments: