Friday, August 13, 2010

Lost in Translation


Here's what I turned in to Chef, so he thinks I have a clue about what I'm making next week. Still awaiting feedback. We haven't done our practice round yet, and it's already Friday. Our presentations start Wednesday, so I'm not sure how this is all going to go down. I'm thinking that maybe I should have chosen a recipe I've made at least once before. But too late now. I'm in it.

Oh and we got our official grades on our second exam blanc today. 16 out of 20 for me (the highest in class). I was pleased. Although, the way our scores are determined leaves me a bit confused, and not so impressed. I know the numbers don't matter in the slightest. No one is ever going to ask my what my pastry school GPA was. HA! But in any case, I still like it when I see a high number next to my name. I can't help it.

Okay, gonna finish my lunch and head back to school. More pictures from this week later.

Bonne journée!

No comments: